Interest in scientific contacts
We are interested in contacts with other scientists in order to exchange information, discuss the possibilities for collaborative research and to prepare joint projects in the following research areas:
- Metabolic regulation of cytokinin and auxin levels in plant cells.
- Auxin and cytokinin translocation across cell membranes, auxin carriers.
- Investigations of the role(s) of auxins and cytokinins in plant development, using mutants and transgenic plants with altered auxin and cytokinin metabolism, transport and/or signal transduction.
- Crop improvement by expression of genes involved in hormonal regulation of plant development.
- Development and improvement of methods of plant hormone analysis.